Director of Business Development
Description: Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Named one of Deloittes 2018 & 2019 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Business Development Director to directly assist the growth and expansion of relationships with channel partners. The Business Development Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives across the country. The Business Development Director represents the entire range of company products and services to prospective PM/EMR partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. This corporate office for Relatient is located in Franklin, TN however this position can be remote.
- Direct sales representation of the Relatient products and services into PM/EMR vendors and VARS.
- Present the Relatient suite of solutions to prospective partners in order to establish a relationship with the vendor becoming a marketplace partner, reseller, or white label vendor.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in prospective partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs throughout the sales cycle.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Proactively prospects for new qualifying partners.
- Marketing, lead-generation, trade show attendance, and travel as needed and directed by the VP of Business Development.
- Accurate and up-to-date data entry in Relatients CRM system, and registration of leads and/or prospects.
- Accurate forecasting and reporting on sales pipeline and associated activities.
- Attendance at all required meetings, training sessions, and company events.
- Continual education on regulatory requirements affecting healthcare (e.g. HIPAA).
- Compliance with all Relatient policies, rules and lawful instructions, and at all times act in the best interests of Relatient.
- Other duties as assigned by Relatient.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a business to-business sales environment.
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with specific experience using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel nationally, possibly up to 40%
Founded in 2014, our corporate offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great corporate office environment located in the Jamison Station area of historic Franklin, TN