Description: Responsible for insuring daily functions performed on the warehouse floor are timely and adhere to ISO instructions by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate daily with warehouse manager to be aware of current day priorities
- Print and review all picking labels and manage floor distribution of labels
- Print and review exception orders to determine resolve (pick and holds)
- Insure all orders due to ship same day are in process on picking floor prior to end of shift
- Coordinate with production for current and future ship orders with pending assembly needs
- Maintain adequate stock for shipping cartons, labels, void fill material
- Receive and respond timely to all internal customer inquiries regarding outbound shipments
- Reconcile open orders each night insure all orders due to ship were completed
. Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years in a distribution environment, experience with production a plus