Partner Marketing Manager
Description: Relatient is passionate about assisting healthcare organizations with patient-centered engagement. By helping organizations automate patient-centered outreach and messaging, we help practices, hospitals and health systems facilitate healthier patient populations.
Named one of Deloitte's 2018 & 2019 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Partner Marketing Manager to join our team in Franklin, TN. Relatients Partner Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with the Product Marketing Director, Content Manager, and Event Manager. This role will be responsible for developing and executing on Relatients partner marketing strategy. Key to this role will be developing and maintaining strong relationships with partner organizations to maximize marketing opportunities to the customers of each partnered practice management (PM) system.
The Partner Marketing Manager, a new position at Relatient, will be responsible for crafting Relatients value story and go-to-market strategies to a wide variety of partners by working closely with product marketing, business development, and content marketing. This role will produce campaigns, webinars, related press releases, and help coordinate sponsorship opportunities at user groups to generate demand among the practices and health systems which use the electronic health record or practice management system.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years marketing experience and is highly organized, a creative strategist, data-driven, and a great relationship builder.
This strategic role requires an individual who can work cross-functionally and understand our buyers by partner channel, develop compelling and differentiated product positioning and messaging to accelerate growth while enabling our sales team with the best tools, training, collateral and social proof to succeed in the field. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact, and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Understanding how Relatient products interface with various practice management and EHR systems and the positioning/messages that users of those systems best respond to
- Maintain partner marketplace pages
- Track partner marketplaces to understand competition and best position Relatient
- Build and optimize Relatients go-to-market approach and sales effectiveness for each partner/practice management system
- Coordinate campaigns and opportunities around user events
- Assist in developing high-quality content for marketing and sales enablement, including external-facing assets including presentations, blog posts and articles, videos, and web copy and internal-facing assets including competitive battle cards, objection handling, and sales training material
- Communicate innovation to our partners by reframing our message in a way that resonates emotionally and intellectually with partners across various sectors
- Exceptional verbal and written communication; highly comfortable developing presentations/PowerPoint for an executive audience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set your own direction, respond well under pressure, prioritize needs within short time frames and have a reputation for making the impossible possible
- Develop a marketing plan for the partners you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, preferably in healthcare
- A strong track record of customer-centricity and ability to apply a customer-first focus from positioning development through go-to-market execution
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal. Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Strong analytical skills and ability to partner with data science teams to apply data in relevant, meaningful ways
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization including our CEO and executive team
- Skilled, positive, optimistic collaborator adept at partnering cross-functionally with internal teams and external vendors as needed
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- Track record of measurable success in accelerating sales and growth of new products
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to distill complex information into guiding principles and simple messages
- Ability to partner with the leadership team, sales team, customer success team and product team
- Strong bias for action with self-motivation to initiate and execute multiple projects with high quality and delivered on time
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment
Learn more about our company at relatient.net
We are an equal opportunity employer.