Printer Technician – Night Shift – $17.25/hr
Job ID: 2020-10137
Category: Production & Manufacturing
Night Shift - $17.25/hr
We're Access Dental Lab, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it? The 3-D Printing Specialist, is a non-exempt position and will be reporting to the Print Manager. They will be responsible for overall daily operations involving the various 3D printers at SmileDirectClub. Work schedule will be an AWS 12-hour fix rotation shift, starting at 6 PM - 6 AM. Weekends will be split between team members that are scheduled to work.
- Responsible of operating all 3D printers
- Removing all printed material from 3D printers
- Accountable for inputting process notes on ALL work performed for documentation
- Assembling work environment requiring HIGH ATTENTION to detail
- Responsible for performing daily preventative maintenance on the printers
- Work will also focus on processing stations for excavation and post processing in blasting room
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to read, listen, comprehend, retain, and execute on written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work in high volume and fast pace environment
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and possibly weekends/holidays
It will really make us smile if you have...
- HS Diploma or GED required, Minimum of Associates Degree preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within timeline constraints
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; highly developed verbal communication skills
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.