Sales Development Representative – Lead Generation
Description: Relatient is passionate about assisting healthcare organizations with patient-centered engagement. By helping organizations automate patient-centered outreach and messaging, we help practices, hospitals and health systems facilitate healthier patient populations.
Named one of Deloitte's 2018 & 2019 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Sales Development Representative to join our team in Franklin, TN. Lead generation drives overall sales for our company by increasing the volume of leads and qualified opportunities. Through outbound and inbound campaigns, the Sales Development Representative will qualify inbound leads as well as develop and call a targeted list of prospects. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads in order to secure a scheduled product demonstration for a Sales Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Secure key prospect information to identify and qualify sales-ready leads and others to be nurtured for future opportunities.
- Respond quickly to inbound sales leads that come from the website, email marketing campaigns, in bound calls, trade shows and other sources to qualify leads and set introductory sales demos and appointments.
- Develop a level of expertise of Relatients product offerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve the customers business needs.
- Expectation is 80 outreaches via phone calls and email per day.
- Use Salesforce and Outreach integration to manage and track leads.
- Meet and exceed lead generation goals and benchmarks.
- Meet daily goals of outreaches.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent cold-calling skills. This is a true hunter role.
- Self-starter with a keen work ethic.
- Comfortable with a startup environment and flexible to change.
- Highly motivated to achieve ambitious goals.
- Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of personalities.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, CRM including Salesforce and marketing/email automation solutions.
- Strong competitive drive and tenacity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain information.
- Must be a go-getter with a high level of energy.
- Must be able to work out of our Franklin, TN based corporate office.
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment
Learn more about our company at relatient.net
We are an equal opportunity employer.