Job ID: 2020-10266
Category: Software Development
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is seeking a full stack C# / .Net Software Engineer to join a fast-paced dynamic engineering team. Knowledge of C#, .Net Core 2.0 and .Net Standard will allow you to create versatile microservices that cater to every facet of the SmileDirectClub business. In joining SmileDirectClub, you will be part of a team that values high performance, open communication, and collaboration!
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Clear and concise communication skills. Written and verbal.
- .NET Core 1.0 & 2.0
- Exposure and experience with one additional open source stack e.g. Python, Ruby, Go
- Cloud experience preferably in Amazon Web Services or Azure.
- Test-Driven Development and Domain-Driven Design
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery mechanisms.
- RDBMS experience; Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Understanding of multithreaded and concurrent programming techniques.
- 3-5 years as a .Net focused software engineer.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience.
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.