Sr. Director, HRIS
Job ID: 2020-10267
Category: Information Technology
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is seeking a Senior Director of HR Systems to accelerate the transformation of HR organization into digital operations and overcome barriers to harness the power of data. This leader will architect and implement new capabilities in HR including predictive planning, intelligent and robotic process automation and leveraging data and analytics.
- Assess the current practices and the state of business systems and processes needs of the HR organization.
- Map the interaction and implication with other systems e.g. Finance, Supply Chain etc.
- Balancing impact, resources and time to develop a strategy and roadmap for digital transformation of the HR Org
- Develop business case and value proposition for HR technology roadmap and support value capture
- Drive and define HR's Data Architecture and supporting analytic capabilities.
- Rationalize management reporting and analysis to drive a unified and simplified Peoples' data architecture and data governance.Work across cross functions as data liaison.
- Evaluate, assess and implement operational improvement opportunities leveraging automation (e.g continuous audit, self-service model, decrease time to close, etc)
- Work closely with other transformation teams and drive HR's systems related initiatives for new ERP implementation
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and the potential application to the business and HR space.Participate in investigations and prototypes to evaluate these possibilities.
- Ensure integrity, privacy and security of all HR's data through the design and enforcement of procedures and standards.
- Maintain awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HR systems functionality.
- Represent the HR Org in technical forums to share and address organizational needs.
- Develop and maintain the documentation process for implementation procedures to ensure adequate system documentation
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with internal customers across the enterprise, including senior management.
- Lead the business systems function in managing the day-to-day activities to support HR functions.
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree plus minimum of 10 years of technical experience supporting the HR / Peoples' Practice function.
- 5 to 7 years of management experience.
- Prior experience in handling HR operations / Shared Services at large and diverse organizations
- Prior experience in implementing workday, ServiceNow or any other HR ERP
- Prior experience in managing operations or systems for Payroll in outsourced or inhouse environment
- Prior experience in managing Finance operations or Finance Business systems
- Ability to foster strong working relationships and build a network within the HR - IT organizations
- Ability to represent the enterprise view balanced with the HR team's needs on strategic issues
- Self-starter and comfortable in a fluid working environment with changing priorities
- Solid understanding of information security and privacy issues related to financial information
- Proven track record managing and executing complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes across organizational lines
- Ability to effectively communicate technical requirements to a non-technical audience
- Must be a senior technical contributor as well as have experience managing people
- Previous experience working large scale digital transformations
- Possess a strong reputation and background of complex program management and execution
- Strong leadership and management skills; comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Strong technical and functional experience with HR management reporting systems, data architectures and business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of user interface standards as applied to web collections and applications
- Knowledge of HRIS (Ulti-Pro / Workday) and experience on its implementation
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.